Guest Service Agent Front Desk, Part Time
Company: Hilton Worldwide
Posted on: January 27, 2023
A Front Desk Clerk is responsible for assisting Guest Service
Agents in checking in and checking out guests in the hotel's
continuing effort to deliver outstanding guest service and
What will I be doing?
As a Front Desk Clerk, you would be responsible for assisting Guest
Service Agents in checking in and checking out guests in the
hotel's continuing effort to deliver outstanding guest service and
financial profitability. Specifically, you would be responsible for
performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
* Assist Guest Service Agents and Front Office leadership with the
checking in and checking out of guests.
* Respond to guest inquiries and in a timely, friendly and
* Provide driving and/or walking directions to guests to local
* Ensure a high level of product knowledge of the hotel, including,
but not limited to, directions, hours of outlet operation, hotel
services, hotel events and local and community events and
* Assist fellow team members and other departments wherever
necessary to maintain positive working relationships
* Provide or obtain accurate information
What are we looking for?
Since being founded in 1919, Hilton has been a leader in the
hospitality industry. Today, Hilton remains a beacon of innovation,
quality, and success. This continued leadership is the result of
our Team Members staying true to our Vision, Mission, and Values.
Specifically, we look for demonstration of these Values:
* Hospitality - We're passionate about delivering exceptional guest
* Integrity - We do the right thing, all the time.
* Leadership - We're leaders in our industry and in our
* Teamwork - We're team players in everything we do.
* Ownership - We're the owners of our actions and decisions.
* Now - We operate with a sense of urgency and discipline
In addition, we look for the demonstration of the following key
* Customer Focus
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the
lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to
extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century,
Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in
accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated
to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest
experiences across its global brands. Our vision "to fill the earth
with the light and warmth of hospitality" unites us as a team to
create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every
day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!
The hourly rate for this position is $17.00 an is based on
applicable and specialized experience and location.
Keywords: Hilton Worldwide, Oxnard , Guest Service Agent Front Desk, Part Time, Sales , Oxnard, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!