Client Services Representative - Mail
Company: Canon USA
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Responsible for prompt delivery of various on-site work
assignments, providing customer service and ultimately, customer
satisfaction. Responsibilities Main Responsibilities:
- Promptly informs supervisor of potential problems or customer
- Promptly reviews and responds to management and client requests
via emails, phone calls, text messages and verbal.
- Strong focus on providing good customer service.
- Contributes to the creation of the Site Procedure Guide to ensure
all account processes are properly recorded.
- Responsibilities may include Copy/Print Production/Copy Center,
Copier Maintenance, Mail/Courier Services, Reception/Office
Services, Shipping/Receiving, Inventory Services, Warehouse, File
Room/Records File Services based on assigned location.
- Attends cross-functional trainings to ensure ability to provide
coverage when short-staffed.
- Site responsibility and location of coverage may change based on
client and/or division needs. Mail/Courier Services:
- Receive incoming shipments and compare items to work orders
provided by the supervisor
- Count items to ensure that the correct number has been
- Determine storage areas for incoming shipments and allocate
appropriate space within the warehouse
- Assist in physically moving incoming items to designated storage
areas and supervise storage activities
- Look through work orders to determine order picking activities
and pick orders according to the specific instructions provided
- Match order information in order cards with information on picked
items to ensure conformity
- Assist in unloading trucks and determining safe ways of stacking
- Record damaged or defective items and replace them according to
- Handle returns and exchanges by ensuring that reverse
distribution processes are followed properly
- Ascertain that all incoming and outgoing shipments are properly
labeled and that correlating documents are available with each
- Select the method of consignment utilizing knowledge of shipping
procedures, routes, and rates
- Arrange for a carrier vehicle or pickup for same-day
- Post weight and shipment charges
- Maintain files of shipping records
- Trace missing or lost shipments
- Organize records of goods shipped Qualifications Typically
requires general education and/or vocational training but little to
- Basic computer skills/technical knowledge.
- Ability to multitask and prioritize in order to meet
- Good customer service and communication skills.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Ability to work OT as needed.
- Required to take all necessary steps to obtain security and/or
other clearances required by customers to enter the customers'
- May require driving between multiple client locations, may also
require a personal vehicle (valid driver's license and acceptable
driving record necessary).
- Ability to lift up to 50lbs.
- Ability to spend extended periods of time standing, bending,
walking, reaching, and pulling while performing duties. Company
Overview About our Company - Canon Solutions America, Inc. empowers
companies of all sizes to succeed by supplying market leading
enterprise, production, and large format printing solutions,
supported by exceptional professional service offerings. With
unwavering dedication to promote professional innovation, Canon
Solutions America, Inc. helps drive sustainability, nurture
efficiency, and regulate costs through the unification of
comprehensive digital and traditional printing and document
management solutions. As a wholly owned subsidiary of Canon U.S.A.,
Canon Solutions America, Inc. is headquartered in Melville, NY and
has sales and service locations across the U.S. Our parent company,
Canon Inc. (NYSE: CAJ), which earned approximately $30.4 billion in
global revenue in 2020, ranks third overall in U.S. patents granted
in 2020 and was named one of Fortune Magazine's World's Most
Admired Companies in 2020. Canon Solutions America offers a
competitive compensation package including medical, dental, vision,
401(k) Savings Plan, discretionary profit sharing, discretionary
success sharing, educational assistance, recognition programs,
vacation, and much more. A more comprehensive list of what we have
to offer is available at We are an EEO/AA employer.
Minority/Female/Individuals with Disabilities/Protected Veterans.
If you are not reviewing this job posting on our Careers' site
csa.canon.com/careers , we cannot guarantee the validity of this
posting. For a list of our current postings, please visit us at
csa.canon.com/careers . #CSA Posting Tags #LI-EM1 #PM20
Keywords: Canon USA, Oxnard , Client Services Representative - Mail, Sales , Irvine, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!