Production Operator Fermentation
Posted on: September 9, 2019
Adecco is currently assisting one of our clients in Oxnard looking
for a Production Operator - Mixer/Blender with experience in the
Beverage/Food Industry.? If you feel you qualify please apply.
The primary function of this position is to blend ingredients for
Responsibilities for this Production Operator - Mixer/Blender
position include, but are not limited to:
- Perform activities such as blending beverages, documenting
ingredients, handling raw materials, creating material usage
reports, completing CIP for all blend tanks, sanitizing all tanks
and operates weigh scales.
- Weigh and blend raw ingredients to blend card specifications,
up to 25 per ingredients per flavor.
- Operate and monitor machinery used in the production process -
pumps, filtration equipment, etc.
- Operate blending and pasteurizing equipment while maintaining
FDA regulated pasteurization procedures.
- Initiate and monitor fermentation processes and document
quality checks as required.
- Monitor and document all quality control checkpoints including
(raw, finished, ingredients, storage and transportation
- Perform autonomous maintenance activities such as preventative
maintenance, lubrication, sources of contamination, etc.
- Maintain good manufacturing practices, housekeeping standards
and safety precautions.
- Manage inventory of raw ingredients via SOX required cycle
- Perform duties and responsibilities within the guidelines of
plants programs and initiatives (i.e.: SFTPM).
- Ship and receive SFG concentrate totes and raw
- All other duties as assigned by management.
To be considered for Production Operator - Mixer/Blender position,
- Must be able to lift 50 lb bags for several hours a day, on a
regular basis, is required. ?
What's in this for you:
- Pay rates starting at $20/hr
- Weekly Pay - you receive a paycheck every week
- Comprehensive benefits after 1 week - medical, dental, vision,
options available ?
Click on Apply Now to be considered for this Production Operator -
Mixer/Blender position in Oxnard.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
Adecco is the world---s largest provider of staffing solutions. But
it---s not our size that makes us different, it---s our unwavering
commitment to the businesses, job seekers and communities we
serve.--Every day, we propel job seekers forward in their career
and help America---s top employers attract, develop and manage the
very best talent. Job seekers--rely on us for exciting temporary,
temp-to-perm and permanent opportunities, as well as career
resources and advice. Businesses throughout the country and across
all industries count on us for access to more than 9 million
qualified candidates and an ability to deliver proactive and
actionable insight into the economy and the job market. We also
sponsor community and nationwide community service events to ensure
opportunities for all.--We are proud of the fact that we connect
more people with more jobs than anyone else, and know how important
what we do is - not only to the economy and job market, but also to
the lives and communities we touch
Keywords: Adecco, Oxnard , Production Operator Fermentation, Professions , Oxnard, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!