Company: Bimbo Bakeries
Posted on: September 12, 2018
Maintenance Supervisor - Oxnard, CA
Employment Type: Regular
Have you ever enjoyed Arnold--, Brownberry-- or Oroweat-- bread? A Thomas'-- English muffin or bagel? Or perhaps snacked on a Sara Lee--, Entenmann's-- or Marinela-- cake or donut? If the answer is yes, then you know Bimbo Bakeries USA!
Bimbo Bakeries USA is part of Grupo Bimbo, the world's largest baking company with operations in 32 countries. Bimbo Bakeries USA ("BBUSA") includes BBUSA and its subsidiaries and affiliated entities, including, but not limited to, Wholesome Harvest Baking, East Balt, and Acelerada. BBUSA employs 20,000 associates across the U.S. in bakeries, sales centers, corporate offices and on sales routes to ensure our consumers have the freshest products to feed their families at every meal. But our associates come to work for much more - the chance to feed their own lives through exciting work that offers the opportunity to make a real difference in their professional and personal lives every day.
- Ensure ongoing improvement of the Preventive Maintenance Program
- Continual implementation of the Predictive Maintenance Program
- Direct the mechanical and /or electrical team
- Ensure yearly code inspection certificates are acquired (Elec. permit, Boiler inspections, Fire Alarm Inspection, etc.)
- Monitor, analyze and report on mechanical downtime
- Timely completion of Maintenance work orders
- Coordinate weekly schedules to optimize maintenance effectiveness when equipment is available
- Coordinate contractors activities as required
- 3+ years supervisor leadership in manufacturing facility (maintenance department) with the ability to demonstrate a commitment to professional development is desirable
- PLC, ladder logic, boiler and refrigeration knowledge and experience is required
- Able to work and maintain composure under pressure, under multiple and competing deadlines in a fast paced environment
- Must have the ability to work flexible hours, weekend and holidays.
Bimbo Bakeries USA is an equal opportunity employer with a policy that provides equal employment opportunity for applicants and employees regardless of race, color, religion, disability, gender, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, or any other classification protected by law. This policy applies to all aspects of employment, including recruitment, hiring, promotion, compensation, reassignment, layoff, discharge, education, training and all other working conditions. To further the principle of equal employment opportunity, Bimbo Bakeries USA has developed affirmative action plans for minorities and women, qualified individuals with disabilities, and Vietnam-era and special disabled veterans and other protected veterans.
Keywords: Bimbo Bakeries, Oxnard , Maintenance Supervisor, Professions , Oxnard, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!