Housekeeping / Maintenance Porter-RGOX
Company: Afton Properties
Posted on: November 12, 2021
Afton properties, Inc is a full-service Real Estate Management
Company. Our hands-on ownership and management style paired with
our knowledge of industry standards and operations standards has
allowed us to grow significantly since the birth of the
corporation. One of our highest priorities is our tenants living in
healthy and safe environments, and receiving the individual
attention and focus they deserve. Our long-term vision leads us to
prioritize the upkeep and maintenance of our properties to ensure
our residents feel pride in residency. To attain these standards
for the tenants and owners we service were require employees
committed to working with the highest standards in their work
ethic.--We are seeking a Housekeeping /Porter Employee to work at a
Garden Style property to work Full Time. The employee will be
responsible for a variety of duties to ascertain we are meeting our
- A High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Ability to understand instructions verbally and in written
- Ability to communicate effectively, multi-task, and have good
- Ability to frequently stand and walk.
- Ability to frequently lift and/or move up to 25 pounds and
frequently lift and/or move up to 25 pounds.
- Ability to frequently lift, climb, kneel, stoop, crouch, and/or
- Ability to work around chemical cleaning solutions.
- Must be very detail-oriented. Must take pride in your work
- Must be a good communicator. Will need to provide regular
written reports updating the status of work completion.-- --JOB
SUMMARY: Maintenance Porter/Groundskeeper is responsible for the
upkeep of grounds by removing, cleaning, and collecting all trash,
debris, and light vegetation from the properties amenities,
building exteriors, offices, parking lots, and all sections the
make up the whole of a common area of the community property.
Additionally, the Porter/Groundskeeper will act as a limited
maintenance personal doing by assisting the onsite maintenance
staff in their duties as needed.--Housekeeping /Maintenance Porter
- Sweep and mop floors and vacuum carpets. Sweeps, scrubs,
finishes, and polishes floor.--
- Ensure the building entrance is free of clutter at all
- Run errands for management and employees.
- Fix minor technical issues, like changing bulbs.
- Maintain stock of cleaning supplies.
- Cleans rooms, hallways, lobbies, lounges, restrooms, corridors,
elevators, stairways, and locker rooms, and other work areas.
- Clean interior and exterior areas of buildings on our campus on
a daily basis, as well as performing additional seasonal cleaning
- Cleans rugs, carpets, upholstered furniture, and draperies.
Washes windows, door panels, and sills.
- Dust and clean furniture and equipment located in the common
area and office.
- Polishes metalwork, wash walls, ceilings, and woodwork. Cleans
and polishes lighting fixtures, marble surfaces, and trim.
- Empties wastebaskets and empties and cleans ashtrays throughout
- Pick up and remove trash and debris from the property and
dispose of it appropriately on a daily basis by transporting trash
and waste to the disposal area.
- Contact the appropriate technicians and specialists for
maintenance jobs that the groundskeeper cannot do alone.
- Unit Turn over cleanout for pre-leasing.--
- Other duties as assigned or required by the property manager.--
- Environment/Conditions: In constant movement around property
visiting different work locations within the property.--
- Safety Standards: Always maintaining adherence to safety
protocols and keeping PPE equipment in place.--
- Essential Functions/Physical Requirements: Lifting and carrying
material, installing items including electrical, cleaning,
organizing, cleaning out units, hauling large trash, moving large
items such as furniture and appliances.
- Equipment Used: Hand Tools, ladders, yard maintenance
equipment, dollys, vacuum, electric tools,--cleaning products.
- Employees will be working 5 days a week as assigned by their
- They will be included in a rotation for servicing after-hour
calls that may need to be addressed after normal business
- Employees may be scheduled to work on weekends.----
- $16.00 an hour + Bonus + OvertimeBenefits:--
- Medical Options with Employer Contribution, Vision,
- Paid Holidays: Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day,
Thanksgiving Day and Black Friday, Christmas Day, and New Years
- Paid Vacation and Sick Leave Afton Properties is an equal
opportunity employer. All employment is decided based on
qualifications, merit, and business need. We are committed to
providing an environment of safety and mutual respect for all staff
members. Afton Properties does not discriminate based on race,
religion, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth,
or related conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender
expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an
individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected
Keywords: Afton Properties, Oxnard , Housekeeping / Maintenance Porter-RGOX, Professions , Oxnard, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!