Nabisco Senior Sales Service Merchandiser
Posted on: April 30, 2021
Are You Ready to Make It Happen at Mondelēz International?
Join our Mission to Lead the Future of Snacking. Make It With
You will develop professional relationships with our customers and
optimize base sales, NPD & promotions. You will ensure great
visibility in retailers and delivery of sales capabilities. Your
drive will lead you to deliver the field KPI's and hit your annual
How you will contribute
- Ensure a maximum visual impact and an optimum shelf
availability through merchandising techniques.
- Implement and monitor promotional activities.
- Point of buying materials placement and implementation.
- Report on activities.
What you will bring
A desire to drive your future and accelerate your career and the
following experience and knowledge:
- Excellent communication and inter-personal skills
- Solid knowledge about sales and negotiation processes
- Strong analytical skills
- Sales experience required, preferably FMCG/CPG
- Perseverance and attention to details
Primary location: Oxnard, CA
Secondary locations: Ventura, Moorpark, Santa Barbara
Disclaimer: To be considered for this position, you must live
within 25 miles range from the primary location.
Schedule: Monday-Friday / Early morning (starting at 4am) - mid
Disclaimer: To be considered for this position, you must have the
flexibility to adjust to the established schedule.
The role of the Mondelēz International Senior Sales Service
Representative (Sr. SSR) is a full-time, entry-level Sales position
that is designed to build a world class Direct Store Delivery (DSD)
business at the retail level. This position will maximize sales,
conduct effective planning & order-writing, as well as supporting
and completing activities such as merchandising & shelf-pricing.
The Sr. SSR acts as a sales expert to retail stores on a variety of
territories covering the absence of a Sales Representative who may
be on vacation or a leave of absence.
A major objective of this role is to establish and maintain rapport
with key store individuals while providing outstanding customer
service. This role will be responsible for maintaining a timely and
accurate call schedule. This role will also be responsible for
identifying and communicating individual store opportunities to the
appropriate Mondelēz International personnel.
Benefits and Compensation:
This position offers a comprehensive medical, dental and vision
benefit package, in addition to paid vacation, holidays, 401(k)
match and Employee Assistance Program benefits. Along with a
competitive compensation package and mileage reimbursement, the
Senior Sales Service Representative is also eligible to participate
in an incentive program.
- Planning and organizing skills
- Effective communication skills
- Problem solving skills
- Self-starter: Ability to work independently
- Selling and Inventory Management: Fully using sales, order
management systems and technologies to ensure exceptional customer
- Promotions/Merchandising: Identifying opportunities to use
promotional and merchandising techniques to develop and support
- Utilization of innovation and creativity in generating new and
unique ideas and solutions that capitalize on opportunities to
benefit customers and Mondelēz International
- Ability to form customer partnerships that exceed expectations
and help customers identify and execute the appropriate strategies
for their business success
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office, Internet and
- Ability to perform hard work in a fast-paced work environment
and to meet the defined physical activities, which include:
- Repetitive lifting (from floor to waist, chest high and above),
bending, and carrying up to 25 lbs., occasionally over 50 lbs.,
pushing & pulling over 100+ lbs., etc., while adhering to
the safety expectations and processes
- Ability to stand and stock shelves, using repetitive hand/arm
motions throughout the entire shift
- Unpacking Nabisco product consisting of 100 cases or more
- Experience utilizing hand pallet jack and pushing/pulling
U-Boat carts is preferred.
- Previous retail / grocery experience is a plus, as well as work
that has included physical activities (lifting, bending, reaching,
carrying, pushing and pulling)
- Ability to drive your personal vehicle to a variety of store
locations (mileage will be reimbursed).
- A flexible work schedule is required, including being available
to travel across the region, a week at a time, to cover a territory
and being available to work weekends and holidays; some overnight
travel may be required
- Additional responsibilities as assigned
- High School Diploma or GED required; college degree
- You must be at least 18 years of age, have a valid driver's
license, reliable transportation and proof of auto insurance
- Successful completion of drug test, MVR check, and general
Business Unit Summary
The United States is the largest market in the Mondelēz
International family with a significant employee and manufacturing
footprint. Here, we produce our well-loved household favorites to
provide our consumers with the right snack, at the right moment,
made the right way. We have corporate offices, sales, manufacturing
and distribution locations throughout the U.S. to ensure our iconic
brands-including Oreo and Chips Ahoy! cookies, Ritz, Wheat Thins
and Triscuit crackers, and Swedish Fish and Sour Patch Kids
confectionery products -are close at hand for our consumers across
Mondelēz Global LLC is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action
employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national
origin, disability, protected Veteran status, sexual orientation,
gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, or any
other characteristic protected by law. Applicants who require
accommodation to participate in the job application process may
contact 847-943-5460 for assistance.
Keywords: Mondelez, Oxnard , Nabisco Senior Sales Service Merchandiser, Professions , Oxnard, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!