Quality Tech I
Company: ARLON GRAPHICS
Posted on: September 12, 2019
Description:Provides support and assist the Quality Engineer to
test production material and maintain quality records and
- Collects and verifies production samples from all manufacturing
areas and maintains all sample retain file systems in an organized
manner for easy retrieval or reference.
- Test in-process material versus established
- Perform weathering functions which includes; preparing test
panels, exposing and sending weathering sites, entering data,
maintaining weathering panels, reporting data of completion.
- Assists in other QA functions i.e. customer claim sample
testing and processing, non-conforming material testing, raw
materials testing, verification of expired items and shelf life
extension, finished good testing and certifications or any other
projects assigned by Quality Engineers or Quality Manager.
- Follows all safety rules and reports any unsafe acts or
conditions to the supervisor.
- Keep lab in a clean and orderly manner to meet department
monthly 5S goal.
- Maintains lab equipment within specifications and reports any
malfunctions. Person Description
- Must embody the Arlon core values of Teamwork, Excellence,
Accountability, Integrity and Inspiration on a daily basis. Skills
- High School graduate minimum requirement, Associate - Bachelors
in Science field preferred.
- 0-1-year experience (laboratory experience preferred).
- Must have good arithmetic skills.
- MSWord and MS Excel proficient.
- Bi-lingual in Spanish is preferred.Language Skills Excellent
communication skills required. Must have the ability to communicate
effectively, both verbally and in written, with all levels of
organization and external suppliers and customers. Physical
DemandsThe physical demands described here are representative of
those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the
essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be
made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the
essential functions.While performing the duties of this job, the
employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee
frequently is required to sit. The employee is frequently required
to stand; walk; and use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects,
tools, or controls.The employee must frequently lift and/or move up
to 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job
include close vision, distance vision peripheral vision, depth
perception, the ability to adjust focus and the ability to
distinguish printed colour.Other DutiesPlease note this job
description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive
listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required
of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and
activities may change at any time with or without notice.EEO
StatementArlon is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard
to race, color, religion, gender, sex, national origin, disability,
protected veteran status, or any other protected status in
accordance with all applicable laws. PM18 LI-AR1 PI113543804
Keywords: ARLON GRAPHICS, Oxnard , Quality Tech I, Other , Placentia, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!