IT Help Desk
Posted on: January 16, 2023
The end client is unable to sponsor or transfer visas for this
position; all parties authorized to work in the US without
sponsorship are encouraged to apply.
A Computer Services Provider is seeking a IT Help Desk in Oxnard,
• Partners with business leaders to deliver services that support
company objectives and that are consistent with Winning Together
• Perform a range of technical work activities either remotely or
at customer site to meet business and customer requirements.
• Coordinate small teams delivering basic work packages in line
with company process to meet business and customer
• Document and reports on work completed to ensure compliance with
Company and Customer Procedures.
• Escalate issues in line with company processes to ensure customer
demands are met and evaluate escalations and action appropriately
to ensure customer demands are met.
• Provide customer service to internal and external customers to
ensure consistent experience.
• Ability to adapt quickly to dynamic team environments to maintain
consistent effective contribution.
Skills & Requirements
• Experience or Knowledge of computers and migration
• Experience or Interest in opening PCU's and working with hardware
• Able to follow instructions and procedures
• Proven experience in IT Desktop Service environment.
• Uses information systems, technology functions and applications
in line with IT industry standards as appropriate to the role
• Demonstrates an organized approach to work.
• Demonstrates customer service abilities
• Routine administrative skills
• Good interpersonal skills, basic literacy and numeracy skills
• Demonstrates awareness of health and safety at work.
• Able to meet the physical requirements of the usual and customary
methods of performing the job functions, including: a variety of
standing, sitting, and walking throughout the day; lifting of up to
You will be working with a professional recruiter who has intimate
knowledge of the industry and market trends. Your Hays recruiter
will lead you through a thorough screening process in order to
understand your skills, experience, needs, and drivers. You will
also get support on resume writing, interview tips, and career
planning, so when there's a position you really want, you're fully
prepared to get it.
Additionally, this position is a contract role where Hays offers
you the opportunity to enroll in full medical, dental or vision
• Life Insurance ($20,000 benefit)
Nervous about an upcoming interview? Unsure how to write a new
Visit the Hays Career Advice section to learn top tips to help you
stand out from the crowd when job hunting.
Hays is an Equal Opportunity Employer including
In accordance with applicable federal and state law protecting
qualified individuals with known disabilities, Hays U.S.
Corporation will attempt to reasonably accommodate those
individuals unless doing so would create an undue hardship on the
company. Any qualified applicant or consultant with a disability
who requires an accommodation in order to perform the essential
functions of the job should call or text 813.336.5570
Drug testing may be required; please contact a recruiter for more
Keywords: Hays, Oxnard , IT Help Desk, Other , Oxnard, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!