Cardiovascular Tech III
Company: St Johns Regional Medical Center
Posted on: January 15, 2023
St. John's Regional Medical Center located in Oxnard California is
a recognized as a Top 250 Hospital in the Nation and as one of
America's 100 Best Hospitals for Cardiac Care by Healthgrades. St.
John's Regional is a part of Dignity Health's Southern California
Division and is a member of CommonSpirit Health the largest
not-for-profit health care system in the nation boasting an
integrated network of top quality hospitals with physicians from
the most prestigious medical schools and comprehensive outpatient
services - all recognized for quality safety and service. Each
hospital is supported by an active philanthropic Foundation to help
meet the growing health care needs of our communities. Learn more
This role performs diagnostic cardiovascular procedures utilizing
basic knowledge and skills as requested. Participates in
departmental support activities as needed.
- Performs both monitor role and/or scrub role during invasive
cardiac or radiology procedures, electrophysiology studies,
pacemaker implants and intervention procedures.
- Accurately and completely document procedures including all
pertinent clinical manifestations.
- Provides Pre- and Post-test instructions to patients and
- rganizes and maintains test tracings and other records.
Education and Experience:
- One years experience in Cardiac Catheterization, Interventional
Radiology or as a Surgical Scrub tech preferred.
- Associate Science Degree or certificate of Achievement -
Cardiovascular Technology Program preferred. Licensure:
Keywords: St Johns Regional Medical Center, Oxnard , Cardiovascular Tech III, Other , Oxnard, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!