Registered Nurse RN, NICU
Posted on: September 23, 2022
Position: Registered Nurse NICU - Per Diem -
CareRev is the future of work in healthcare. With our mobile app,
you're just a few clicks away from creating an ideal work schedule
that fits your life and pays the bills. CareRev is proud to pay the
highest rates in the industry not once, but twice a week via direct
deposit. Signing up is simple. Once you've applied, passed your
interview, and completed registration, you'll be ready to book
shifts, work, and get paid. It's that easy!
Requirements for NICU RN Role:
- 2 years full-time, Level 3 NICU experience excluding school and
clinicals. Must be recent, within the last 6 months
- BLS and NRP, required. Home health care and corrections
facility experience are not applicable for this position.
- Familiarity with but not limited to: glucose monitoring,
hypoglycemia care, NAS scoring and associated infant care, NPASS
pain assessment, and thermoregulation
- Adept in utilizing equipment including but not limited to:
incubators, CR monitors, O2 delivery systems including high flow
nasal cannula, open warmers, PICC lines, PIVs, and IV and syringe
- Strong background in monitoring and titrating drips, including
but not limited to: all common neonatal drugs (multivitamin, iron,
Vit D, Vit D, Actigal, antibiotics, caffeine, epigen, morphine,
Ativan, etc) and common drug calculations
- Must be able to work independently where minimal to no guidance
- Please note you will be asked about your COVID vaccine status
at the time of your interview. Vaccine guidelines vary between
facility partners and geographic regions. How to Apply:
- Click "Apply Now" on this job posting.
- Check your email. A CareRev Talent Manager will reach with the
- Don't see an update? Check your spam. We don't want you to miss
booking your interview! --- Rates are subject to change without
prior notice and are driven by the marketplace and facility needs.
Assigned rates fall within listed ranges.
Keywords: CareRev, Oxnard , Registered Nurse RN, NICU, Other , Oxnard, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!