Intake Specialist - Oxnard Women and Child Residen
Company: HEALTHRIGHT 360
Posted on: May 10, 2022
Job DescriptionJob Overview This is a union position.The Intake
Specialist performs and completes all aspects of the intake process
from screening, assessment to determine needed level of care,
referrals, collaboration with community agencies, funding
determination, and admission. This can include outpatient,
residential, or detoxification services in areas of domestic
violence, substance abuse and issues of mental health. Key
Responsibilities The underlying responsibilities for Intake
Specialists to the client population include:
- Completion of all aspects of the intake process
- Providing telephone and face-to-face assessments, determining
appropriate level of care needed and coordinating admissions.
- Ensures that all admissions are authorized with appropriate
- Collaboration with Certified Substance Abuse Counselor in
initial care planning
- Substance abuse counseling
- Psycho educational group facilitation
- Treatment Planning
- Referral Education and Knowledge, Skills and Abilities To
perform successfully in this position, an individual must be able
to perform each essential function satisfactorily. The requirements
listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or
- AA Degree Preferred but not required.
- State Substance Abuse Registration or Certification required At
least two years of experience working with clients in a Mental
Health, Substance Abuse, Domestic Violence and/or related
- Bilingual English/Spanish is preferred. Good written and verbal
- Dependable automobile and insurance, registration and valid
California Drivers License.
- Knowledge and respect of all confidentiality issues.
- People oriented.
- Professional and honest.
- Other qualifications may be required according to program
and/or contractual needs.In compliance with the California
Department of Public Health's mandate, all employees must be able
to provide proof of COVID-19 vaccination. Medical and religious
exemptions are available.Tag: IND100
Keywords: HEALTHRIGHT 360, Oxnard , Intake Specialist - Oxnard Women and Child Residen, Other , Oxnard, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!