RN - Infusion Center
Company: Common Spirit
Posted on: May 10, 2022
St. John's Regional Medical Center, located in Oxnard, California
is a recognized as a Top 250 Hospital in the Nation and as one of
America's 100 Best Hospitals for Cardiac Care by Healthgrades. St.
John's Regional is a part of Dignity Health's Southern California
Division and is a member of CommonSpirit Health, the largest
not-for-profit health care system in the nation, boasting an
integrated network of top quality hospitals, with physicians from
the most prestigious medical schools, and comprehensive outpatient
services - all recognized for quality, safety, and service. Each
hospital is supported by an active philanthropic Foundation to help
meet the growing health care needs of our communities. Learn more
About this position:
In keeping with the St. John's Regional Medical Center philosophy,
the Infusion Suite RN performs functions that include delivering
chemotherapy and therapeutic agents via I.V. administration,
providing patient education, assessment and follow-up and
documenting in the electronic medical record; in an outpatient
setting. Also performs related work as required.
* Current CA RN License
* 3 years nursing experience.
* When staffing can support a new graduate RN, applicants without
the requisite experience may be considered.
* Chemotherapy Provider card
* Bio therapy certification within 30 days of employment.
* BLS Certification
* OCN Certification.
* Possess the necessary skills in the administration of
* Working knowledge of various venous access devices.
* Knowledge of and practices CDC standards regarding exposure to
blood and other body fluids.
* Possesses in-depth knowledge of medical disorders associated with
cancer and chemotherapy.
Keywords: Common Spirit, Oxnard , RN - Infusion Center, Other , Oxnard, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!