Company: Wallenius Wilhelmsen
Posted on: November 12, 2021
Overview:If ensuring quality standards are met is important to
you, Walleniuis Wilhelmsen is looking for you!Job Description:As a
Pre-Delivery/Quality Inspector for Wallenius Wilhelmsen, you will
- The exterior of a vehicle and identify paint occlusions,
overspray, and poor color match.
- Scratches, chips, dents, loose body panels, excessive gaps
between body panels.
- Along with loose moldings, missing or misaligned components,
poor closing of doors, hood, trunk compartments, and so on.
- Complete the Customer engineering platform standard
- Follow up on countermeasures to provide input to management
that procedure is in place and being followed.
- Perform other assignments as directed.Job Requirements:
- Must possess a valid driver's license with a good driving
record and be able to drive vehicles with manual and automatic
- Meet all physical requirements to perform the job safely, to
include but not limited to standing, walking, using stairs, bending
in order to get in and out of vehicles.
- Able to work in all weather conditions.
- Ability to read, understand, and follow Standard Operation
- Must be able to lift, carry and hold items up to 75 lbs.
- Must have computer skills.
- Ability to multi-task, work in a fast pace environment.
- Complete understanding of, or ability to quickly learn,
accessory, distribution, and body shop processes.
- Ability to identify quality problems associated with vehicle
and lead effort to construct and implement effective
countermeasures to problems.WW2Pay Type : Hourly
Keywords: Wallenius Wilhelmsen, Oxnard , Pre-Delivery/Quality Inspector, Other , Oxnard, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!