3rd Shift - Process Molding Technician
Posted on: October 15, 2021
Large cosmetic manufacturer in Oxnard, Ca. is
seeking for a Molding Process Technician who can perform startups
for injection molding machines and correct non-conformances by
utilizing root-cause analysis techniques
- Performs removal and installation of complex plastic injection
molds from injection molding machines using cranes, and various
other tool in a safe and efficient manner
- Ensure the correct raw material is supplied to the molding
equipment, and the proper material drying specifications are being
- Performs in-machine preventative maintenance on molds,
including cleaning and greasing according to protocol by properly
performing shop shutdowns and startups
- Conduct machine start-ups for all molds in all machine types
and produces parts that pass quality inspections
- Ensures conformance to specifications using tip sheets,
tolerance deviations, and part prints. Utilizes precision
inspection equipment such as calipers, micrometers, depth gauges,
plug gauges, scales, etc. to verify specifications
- Identifies the root cause of molding problems and implements
- Minimum of 2 years of experience performing mold setups or
similar work using tools and machinery related to plastic injection
- Experience performing injection molding processing
- Knowledge of understanding machines and tools, including their
uses and maintenance.
- Ability to either control mechanisms or direct physical
activity to operate machines or processes.
- Ability to calculate ratios, unit of measure conversions and
surface area dimensions for machine tonnage settings.
Keywords: SelectStaffing, Oxnard , 3rd Shift - Process Molding Technician, Other , Oxnard, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!