RN III - Surgery Open Heart
Company: Dignity Health
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Welcome to St. John's Regional Medical Center
St. John's Regional Medical Center, located in Oxnard,
California is a recipient of the Distinguished Hospital Award for
Clinical Excellence and rated an America's 100 Best Hospitals for
Cardiac Care by Healthgrades. St. John's Regional is a member of
Dignity Health Central Coast, an integrated network of top quality
hospitals, with physicians from the most prestigious medical
schools, and comprehensive outpatient services - all recognized for
quality, safety and service. Hospitals in the Dignity Health
Central Coast region include Arroyo Grande Community Hospital in
Arroyo Grande, French Hospital Medical Center in San Luis Obispo,
Marian Regional Medical Center in Santa Maria and St. John's
Pleasant Valley Hospital in Camarillo. Each hospital is supported
by an active philanthropic Foundation to help meet the growing
health care needs of our communities. Learn more at http://dignityhealth.org/stjohnsregional/
Dignity Health Central Coast is comprised of five hospitals, all
recognized for their quality of care, safety and service, primary
care offices, premier ambulatory surgery centers, technologically
advanced imaging centers, outpatient services and comprehensive
home health services. Hospitals in the Dignity Health Central Coast
region include Arroyo Grande Community Hospital in Arroyo Grande,
French Hospital Medical Center in San Luis Obispo, Marian Regional
Medical Center in Santa Maria, St. John's Pleasant Valley Hospital
in Camarillo and St. John's Regional Medical Center in Oxnard. Each
hospital is supported by an active philanthropic Foundation to
provide additional funding to support new programs and services, as
well as to advance the community's access to health care. For more
information, visit: www.dignityhealth.org/centralcoast
In keeping with the Dignity Health core values, the Clinical
Nurse III is an advocate practitioner who is an expert in bedside
nursing care and is also capable of directing/coaching staff in the
daily operations of the nursing unit. Acts as a daily operations of
the nursing unit. Acts as a mentor, preceptor, and resource of the
Clinical Nurse I and II as well as the other staff members. Able to
provide advance consultation in patient care problems for a given
This position is represented by SEIU, Local 121RN, and is
covered by the terms and conditions of the applicable collective
bargaining agreement. KEY WORDS: RN, REGISTERED NURSE, SURGERY, OR,
PERIOPERATIVE, HOSPITAL, HEALTHCARE, "First Assistant"
- Current California RN license (RN)
- Current CPR certification (CT CPRBLS)
- Current ACLS certification (CT ACLS)
- Current PALS certification (CT PALS)
- Three (3) to five (5) years circulating experience in
Perioperative setting in multiple service-lines.
- Demonstrates ability to work within a decentralized model of
patient care delivery.
- Demonstrates proficient advanced nursing skills and specialty
- Demonstrates a caring compassionate attitude toward
- Ability to model the leadership role for the patient care
- Demonstrates skills in appropriately delegating patient care
tasks to other team members.
- Extensive knowledge of CQI techniques and the ability apply
these techniques in patient care.
- Consistently demonstrates knowledge and utilization of CQI
techniques in patient care improvement projects.
- Demonstrates ability to chair and actively participates in unit
leadership teams, task forces or committees.
- Organizes and prioritizes work efficiently.
- Demonstrates clear and effective written and oral English
language skills and objective active listening skills.
- Knowledge of the concepts of Change Theory and the ability to
identify the need for change and as well as the ability to apply
- Ability to act as a role model and resource for all patient
care team members.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to work with
others across all departments.
- Ability to achieve results for the organization with and
through people, utilizing creative and innovative solutions,
conflict management and problem-solving skills.
Keywords: Dignity Health, Oxnard , RN III - Surgery Open Heart, Other , Oxnard, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!