Pharmacy Tech - Infusion Center
Company: St Johns Regional Medical Center
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Welcome to St. Johns Regional Medical
At Dignity Health, we believe in the healing power of kindness.
Since 1912, we have been giving something forward to the people of
Oxnard, California. St. John's Regional Medical Center is a 266-bed
facility employing more than 1,200 caring professionals and a
medical staff of more than 600 active physicians. We offer a 23-bed
acute rehabilitation center, and provide a wide array of programs
and services that include oncology, cardiovascular, maternity care,
orthopedic, weight loss surgery, spinal disease treatment,
community outreach and more.
Our passion for inspiring a stronger, healthier world compels us
to lead with our hearts as we serve the community of Oxnard. One of
the most beautiful areas in the country, Oxnard is nestled between
Los Angeles and Santa Barbara, and offers residents spectacular
beaches, clean air and open spaces, as well as easy access to
California wine country. We invite you to join us in delivering
humankindness, one person at time.
About This Position:
In keeping with the Dignity Health, Central Coast health care
philosophy, the Pharmacy Tech (CA REG) (IV Admixture), under the
supervision of the Pharmacist, is responsible for the accurate
preparation of IV solutions in accordance with established
procedures. Extreme accuracy must rule general principles of
sterility and dosing associated with compounding of all IVs.
Calculations must be double-checked on all dosing calculations.
STAT requests must be given priority.
- One (1) year previous hospital pharmacy or infusion center
experience required, or formal pharmacy tech school with
- Strong math skills. High School graduate.
- IV certification by a qualified institution.
- California Certified Pharmacy Technician
- Current California drivers license with proof of
- Ability to communicate effectively, orally and in writing,
using the English language.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Able to follow both oral and written directions.
- Ability to be precise in filling medication orders and
- Ability to work tactfully and effectively with team members,
the patient and family members, and the public.
- Basic knowledge of computers.
Keywords: St Johns Regional Medical Center, Oxnard , Pharmacy Tech - Infusion Center, Other , Oxnard, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!