Company: Jack in the Box, Inc.
Posted on: May 3, 2021
"This job posting is for a position in a restaurant owned and
operated by an independent franchisee, not Jack in the Box Inc.
This means the independent franchisee, and not Jack in the Box Inc.
will be your employer if you are hired. The independent franchisee
is responsible for all employment related matters in the restaurant
including, among other things, setting any requirements for this
job and all decisions concerning hiring, firing, discipline, wages,
supervision, staffing and scheduling."
Restaurant managers are responsible for managing the overall
operations of the restaurant and in building strong teams that
provide excellent customer service to our guests. You will recruit,
select, train and develop restaurant employees. You will also
utilize management information tools to analyze restaurant
operation and financial performance.
- Demonstrate a passion for the business
- Serve as a strong role model who motivates and inspires
- Demonstrate a strong awareness and concern for food quality and
- Are able to adjust to multiple demands and shifting
- High School diploma or equivalent required; college degree
- 3+ years of experience in managing a service concept with full
profit and loss responsibility
- Ability to communicate effectively in English
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Ability to lift and carry 10-65 lbs.
- You must be willing and able to work a flexible schedule
Keywords: Jack in the Box, Inc., Oxnard , Restaurant Manager, Other , Oxnard, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!