Adecco is currently assisting one of our clients in Oxnard area
looking for a product bar coder This position is a full-time
temporary assignment. If you feel you qualify please apply.
Responsibilities for this Product Bar Coder include, but are not
• Follow written or verbal directions to place Bar code stickers
on the cylinders.
• Scan bar codes and upload cylinder data into the system using
a handheld device or computer.
• Works under very close supervision, monitored task by
• Work is mechanical, recurrent, routine, or repetitive in
• Maintains a safe and clean work area.
To be considered for this Product Bar Coder position, you
• High School Diploma or GED
• Minimum 1-year experience in a warehouse or factory
• Must have the ability to perform basic math functions
• Ability to read and comprehend MSDS, FDA, DOT, OHSA, and other
• Must possess excellent verbal and written communication
skills, and computer knowledge
• Ability to perform work during prolonged standing up to 8
hours; frequent bending, stooping, crouching, reaching, grasping,
feeling, and repetitive motion required.
• Warehouse work area is not air-conditioned or heated.
• Steel toe shoes required What's in this for you:
• Pay rate $14/hour
• Weekly Pay - you receive a paycheck every week you work
• Comprehensive benefits after 1 week - medical, dental, vision,
Click on Apply Now to be considered for this Product Bar Coder
position in Oxnard.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled. To read our
Candidate Privacy Information Statement, which explains how we will
use your information, please visit
http://www.adeccousa.com/candidate-privacy/ . The Company will
consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
To read our Candidate Privacy Information Statement, which
explains how we will use your information, please
The Company will consider qualified applicants with arrest and