Company: Balfour Beatty Construction Inc
Posted on: May 5, 2020
Become Part of Our Team
As an industry leader Balfour Beatty offers employees a
comprehensive benefits package with competitive salaries and more
* Medical, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance
* Health Savings Account
* 401(k) with company match
* Flexible Spending Accounts (Dependent & Medical
* Vacation Time
* Sick Time
* Paid Personal Days
* Paid Volunteer time
* Tuition Assistance
* Employee Referral Bonus
Balfour Beatty Construction in Oxnard, California is seeking a
Superintendent to join our team! The Superintendent is responsible
for all field operations, including the coordination of
subcontractors work. Responsible for all field activities
associated with the project, including ultimate responsibility for
implementation of Safety/Zero Harm program for the job site,
supervision of all field construction work by subcontractors and
self-performed work. Shares responsibility with the project manager
for developing the project budget, actively participating in the
preconstruction phase, and ensuring that the project is built on
time, within budget, and according to company policies and
procedures. Manages and mentors assistant superintendents and other
* Project Financial Responsibilities
* Preconstruction Services
* Project Scheduling
* Project Administration, Operations, and Close-out
* Promote Customer Relations
* Promote Culture, Leadership and Employee Development
* High School Diploma or equivalent.
* Ten years or more of commercial construction field
* Five years or more of direct supervisory experience.
* OSHA 30 certification
* Mid to large commercial construction project experience
* Aviation project experience
* Large project experience: high-end finishes, elevators, and
* Proficiency using a personal computer (PC) and company
communication tools, such as email, the internet, and Microsoft
products (e.g., Word, Excel, Office, Outlook).
* Ability to read plans and specs.
* Scheduling experience sequence using software application.
* Able to meet minimum driving record requirements.
* Associate Degree or higher
* K-12, Higher Education commercial construction experience,
Balfour Beatty US is an industry-leading provider of general
contracting, at-risk construction management and design-build
services for public and private sector clients across the nation.
Performing heavy civil and vertical construction, our teams build
the unique structures and infrastructure that play an important
role in how people live, work, learn and play in our communities.
Our teammates have an instinctive passion for innovating that is
fueled by a relentless curiosity, a drive to employ lean practices
and processes and the determination to find a better way. Through
Zero Harm , we are challenging the construction industry s
assumptions about safety. We believe that no level of harm should
come to anyone as a result of our business.
Consistently ranked among the nation s largest building contractors
by Engineering News-Record, our US business is a subsidiary of
London-based Balfour Beatty plc (LSE: BBY).
Balfour Beatty is an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the
value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will
receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national
origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any
other criteria protected by federal, state or local law.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disabled and veterans. View
To see other positions, click here..
Keywords: Balfour Beatty Construction Inc, Oxnard , Superintendent, Other , Oxnard, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!