RN Mother Baby Specialist
Company: Common Spirit
Posted on: January 26, 2023
St. John's Regional Medical Center, located in Oxnard, California
is a recognized as a Top 250 Hospital in the Nation and as one of
America's 100 Best Hospitals for Cardiac Care by Healthgrades. St.
John's Regional is a part of Dignity Health's Southern California
Division and is a member of CommonSpirit Health, the largest
not-for-profit health care system in the nation, boasting an
integrated network of top quality hospitals, with physicians from
the most prestigious medical schools, and comprehensive outpatient
services - all recognized for quality, safety, and service. Each
hospital is supported by an active philanthropic Foundation to help
meet the growing health care needs of our communities. Learn more
In keeping with Dignity Health philosophy and values, this
specialist provides a variety of specialty services to Outpatients
and Inpatients in the perinatal/maternal/newborn setting. These
services, include but are not limited to out-patient antepartum
testing and out-patient newborn hearing screening; lactation
assessment, support, education and consultation; instruction in
various maternal/infant education programs, and facilitates the
breastpump rental program.
* Lactation assessment, facilitation, and support experience
* One (1) year health education experience required.
* Current California RN license required.
* CLE or CLC required (Lactation certifications).
* Fluent in English
* IBCLC preferred
* Related mother-baby experience preferred.
* Bachelors degree in Nursing, Health Education, or related field
is highly desirable.
* Masters degree preferred.
* Bilingual in Spanish also preferred.
Keywords: Common Spirit, Oxnard , RN Mother Baby Specialist, Healthcare , Oxnard, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!