Certified Pharmacy Technician
Posted on: May 14, 2022
- Must be fluent in reading, writing, and speaking English.
(Except in Puerto Rico)
- Requires willingness to work flexible schedule, including
evening and weekend hours.
- Prefer six months of experience in a retail
- Prefer to have prior work experience with Walgreens.
- Prefer good math skills so they can fill prescriptions
accurately, including counting, measuring and weighing
- Prefer good computer skills.
- Prefer the knowledge of store inventory control.
- Prefer PTCB certification.
The following information is applicable for San Francisco, CA
applicants: Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we
will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and
An Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability/veterans.
The following information is applicable to Colorado only, in
accordance with the Colorado Pay Equity Act. Please review the
available benefits and salary available for this position by
clicking here: jobs.walgreens.com/benefits. Walgreens will provide
applicants in other states with information related to the
position, to the extent required by state or local law, by calling
Keywords: Walgreens, Oxnard , Certified Pharmacy Technician, Healthcare , Oxnard, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!