Travel Registered Nurse RN Cardiovascular Operating Room CVOR
Company: OneStaff Medical
Posted on: May 2, 2021
Cardiovascular Operating Room Nurse specializes in the care of
cardiovascular patients before, during and following surgical
procedures. The CVOR nurse participates in the sedation of patients
and assists physicians during the procedure by administering
medications, monitoring vital signs and applying dressings.
- Minimum of 1 year of current work experience providing in
specialty area applying for.
- Current State Healthcare Provider license or willing to
- Current certifications required to work in specialty. IE: BLS,
ACLS, NRP, STABLE, AWHONN, TNCC, PALS, ENPC, & ect.
While working as a Traveling Healthcare Professional with OneStaff
Medical you will enjoy top-tier benefits such as:
- Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance
- Weekly Pay through Direct Deposit
- Guaranteed Hours
- Licensure Reimbursement
- 24/7 Personal Contact
Keywords: OneStaff Medical, Oxnard , Travel Registered Nurse RN Cardiovascular Operating Room CVOR, Healthcare , Oxnard, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!