RN I - New Grad Cohort Telemetry 3N
Company: St Johns Regional Medical Center
Posted on: February 22, 2021
Overview: At Dignity Health, we believe in the healing power of
kindness. Since 1912, we have been giving something forward to the
people of Oxnard, California. St. John's Regional Medical Center is
a 266-bed facility employing more than 1,200 caring professionals
and a medical staff of more than 600 active physicians. We offer a
23-bed acute rehabilitation center, and provide a wide array of
programs and services that include oncology, cardiovascular,
maternity care, orthopedic, weight loss surgery, spinal disease
treatment, community outreach and more. Our passion for inspiring a
stronger, healthier world compels us to lead with our hearts as we
serve the community of Oxnard. One of the most beautiful areas in
the country, Oxnard is nestled between Los Angeles and Santa
Barbara, and offers residents spectacular beaches, clean air and
open spaces, as well as easy access to California wine country. We
invite you to join us in delivering humankindness, one person at
Responsibilities In keeping with the Dignity Health core values,
the Clinical Nurse I is a novice practitioner who carries out
routine patient care assignments, works in controlled patient
situations, and performs established nursing procedures for
individuals or groups.
- Registered Nurse Graduate with no experience and/or 6 months to
one (1) year of work experience.
- Current California Registered Nurse license.
- Current CPR certification
- Current ACLS certification
- Bachelors of Science in Nursing (BSN) is preferred.
- Demonstrates ability to work within a decentralized model of
patient care delivery.
- Demonstrates proficient basic nursing skills and specialty
- Demonstrates knowledge of the Nursing Process and the ability
to apply these principles appropriately.
- Demonstrates a caring, compassionate attitude toward
- Demonstrates ability to organize and prioritize work
- Demonstrates clear, effective written and oral English skills,
and objective active listening skills.
- Ability and willingness to actively participate in Unit
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to work with
others across all departments.
- Reacts calmly and efficiently in emergencies. Excellent
interpersonal skills and the ability to work with others across all
- Ability to achieve results for the organization with and
through people, utilizing creative and innovative solutions,
conflict management problem-solving skills. Prefer
Associated topics: ambulatory, ccu, hospice, intensive care,
maternal, nurse rn, psychatric, staff nurse, surgery, unit
Keywords: St Johns Regional Medical Center, Oxnard , RN I - New Grad Cohort Telemetry 3N, Healthcare , Oxnard, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!