Director Nursing Cardiac Cath
Company: St Johns Regional Medical Center
Posted on: May 13, 2022
Welcome to St. John's Regional Medical Center.At Dignity Health, we
believe in the healing power of kindness. Since 1912, we have been
giving something forward to the people of Oxnard, California. St.
John's Regional Medical Center is a 266-bed facility employing more
than 1,200 caring professionals and a medical staff of more than
600 active physicians. We offer a 23-bed acute rehabilitation
center, and provide a wide array of programs and services that
include oncology, cardiovascular, maternity care, orthopedic,
weight loss surgery, spinal disease treatment, community outreach
and more. -Our passion for inspiring a stronger, healthier world
compels us to lead with our hearts as we serve the community of
Oxnard. One of the most beautiful areas in the country, Oxnard is
nestled between Los Angeles and Santa Barbara, and offers residents
spectacular beaches, clean air and open spaces, as well as easy
access to California wine country. We invite you to join us in
delivering humankindness, one person at time. -We offer the
following benefits to support you and your family:
- Annual Incentive (Bonus) Program.
- Matching Retirement Programs.
- Pension fully funded by the Hospital.
- Tuition Assistance for career growth and development.
- Health/Dental/Vision Insurance.
- Free Membership to our Care@Work program supporting child care,
pet care, and adult dependent needs.
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) for you and your family.
- Flexible spending accounts.
- Voluntary Protection: Group Accident, Critical Illness, and
- Wellness Program.
- Paid Time Off (PTO).
Position Summary: -Directs the provision of nursing care in a
business unit while maintaining standards of patient care.
-Principal Duties and Accountabilities:
- Responsible for the overall quality of care provided by the
nursing personnel. Advises medical staff, department heads, and
administrators in matters related to nursing service and
- Interprets policies and objectives of nursing service to staff
and community groups.
- Monitors the operations of the nursing staff and ensures
compliance with regulations on organizational and governmental
standards and practices. Schedules staff and conducts employee
- Provides nursing care to patients on an as needed
Education and Experience: -
- Bachelor's Degree in Nursing (e.g. BSN) or equivalent education
and experience and Master's degree in nursing or other-related
field (e.g., MSN/MBA/MHA).
- Minimum of three (3) years of nursing experience and two (2)
years of leadership experience.
- Cath Lab experience required
- Must obtain ACLS within 6 months of hireLicensure: -
- Registered Nursing License (RN) in state of practice, Basic
Life Support (BLS), other credentials or modules may be
Keywords: St Johns Regional Medical Center, Oxnard , Director Nursing Cardiac Cath, Executive , Oxnard, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!