SoCal Associate Medical Director - Prototypes
Company: HEALTHRIGHT 360
Posted on: January 15, 2022
Job OverviewThe Associate Medical Director (Psychiatrist), under
the direction of the Medical Director, will provide leadership and
direction to the Southern California Prototypes' programs. The
Associate Medical Director will oversee medical services for
behavioral health programs throughout Los Angeles County, serving
vulnerable men, women, and children, across the lifespan dealing
with mental health and substance use disorders.The Associate
Medical Director (Psychiatrist), under the direction of the Medical
Director, is primarily responsible for the oversight and delivery
of care. This is accomplished through the monitoring of clinical
skills of providers and patient access to care, participation in
the performance improvement process, assisting in the development
of policies and procedures used to ensure quality patient care and
the orientation of new providers. The Associate Medical Director is
a member of the program leadership team and fosters teamwork,
collaboration, and integration of all service areas. The Associate
Medical Director will oversee behavioral health programs in Pomona,
Pasadena, and Hollywood.Key Responsibilities
- In conjunction with program leadership, creates, contributes to
and implements policies pertaining to the HR360 behavioral and
- In collaboration with Nurse Manager, program leadership,
regional leadership, and Medical Director works to ensure quality,
efficient patient care.
- Provides supervision and oversight of quality of care among
providers and ancillary staff in clinical areas. This includes
supervising allied health care professionals and being available
- Strategize how best to allocate resources to support expanded
- In conjunction with the Medical Director, ensures that
appropriate care is delivered to all patients; from withdrawal
management and Residential Treatment Center (RTC) to Intensive
Outpatient (IOP) and other outpatient services.
- In conjunction with the Medical Director, fosters integration
of services at the programs.
- Provide 60% administrative oversight and 40% direct patient
care. Direct patient care to administrative ratio may vary at the
discretion of the Medical Director.
- Champions Quality Improvement efforts.Education and Knowledge,
Skills and Abilities
- M.D. or D. O. degree. Licensure as a physician in the State of
California without any limitations on his/her license to practice
in his/her specialty.
- Board Certified in Psychiatry. Knowledge of third party payer
requirements, California practice guidelines and malpractice laws,
Title 22, Bureau of Primary Care and state funding sources
preferred, and 42 CFR/HIPAA.
- Will maintain required CME and other professional requirements
to maintain the above.
Keywords: HEALTHRIGHT 360, Oxnard , SoCal Associate Medical Director - Prototypes, Executive , Oxnard, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!