This A&P Mechanic Position Features:
- Great Pay up to $60K
- Room For Growth
Summary of the position:
- A&P Mechanic with General Aviation experience, especially
with single engine turboprops. Experience with the Pratt & Whitney
PT-6 engines is preferred.
- The shop performs annuals, hourly inspections, and all routine
and preventive maintenance called out in the Manufacturers?
- The ideal candidate will be skilled in maintenance and
- The job consists of working on new aircraft under warranty as
well as older model TBMs which are no longer under warranty.
They MUST have 5-10 years experience,
M-F. 8-5pm, must be available for after-hours customer needs, some
evening and weekend hours required.
Pay Range: $20-25/hr
Dependent on experience, willing to pay more if stellar
Medical and dental benefits; 401(k) investment opportunity; Paid
time off plus 7 Public holidays.
Full-time, regular, non- exempt employee
- Company provides specialized maintenance on the Socata TBM 850
- Regularly maintains roughly 110 TBM aircraft.
- Part 145 FAA Approved Repair Station X1IR595Y.
- The shop specializes in maintaining only TBM aircraft.
The ideal candidate: The ideal candidate should have exceptional
customer service attitude, teamwork skills, and the ability to work
well with other service departments.
We are an equal employment opportunity employer and will consider
all qualified candidates without regard to disability or protected