Posted on: May 10, 2022
- Participates in month-end and year-end closing for assigned
- Participates in preparation of annual budget and periodic
- Helps support Operations through partnering and preparation of
timely detailed analytical reports regarding costs, spend and
variances. Analyzes manufacturing operations, equipment
availability and utilization and labor operations to ensure
- Performs all activities of cost accounting function. Responsible
for all cost accounting arenas including standard cost roll,
multi-level bills of materials, direct and indirect labor, overhead
rates and absorption, product cost development.
- Performs various general accounting activities, including but not
limited to journal entries and account reconciliations for assigned
- Assists in identifying opportunities to improve profitability of
the company through development and generation of appropriate
customer, product and cost reporting; and through thorough
understanding of the business and its processes.
- Helps guide financial decisions by participating in establishing,
monitoring, and enforcing policies and procedures.
- Assists in overseeing and valuation of annual physical
- Participates in monitoring and confirming financial condition by
participating in audits; providing information to external
Keywords: SkillsetGroup, Oxnard , Cost Accountant, Accounting, Auditing , Oxnard, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!